tisdag, juli 04, 2006

About me...

Things you may not have known about me...

Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. As a shop assistant in a small shop in Båstad where they were selling childrens clothes. "Båstads Barnbeklädnads affär" - "Båstad's Childrens Clothing Shop" (I was 15 years old).
2. "Märta Måås Fjätterström" in Båstad (just for one week in 1968. I couldn't stand it any longer).
3. As a bookbinder's at Båstads Tryckeri -"Båstad's Book Printer" (from 1968 to 1975).
4. As a subsituted kitchen assistant in all (five) schools in Båstad's municipality (from 1990 to 2002).

Four movies I would watch over and over again:

1. "The Calender girls"
2. "Billy Elliot"
3. "Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves"
4. "Bangkok Hilton"

Four places I have lived:

1. Gubbängen - Stockholm - Sweden
2. Farsta - Stockholm - Sweden
3. Troentorp - Båstad - Skåne - Sweden
4. Hov - Båstad - Skåne - Sweden

Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. Oprah Winfrey Show
2. Skärgårds doktorn
3. Michael Parkinson
4. Midsumer Murders

Four places I've been on vacation:

1. Valluris - France
2. Gainesville - USA
3. Göteborg/Gothenburg
4. Härjedalen - Sweden

Websites I visit daily:

1. http://lexin.nada.kth.se/sve-eng.shtml
2. http://www.bastad.se/Vadret_pa_Bjarehalvon/
3. http://judyinthedyes.blogspot.com
4.
http://hd.se/bastad

Four of my favorite foods:

1. Wholemeal pasta with some pasta sauce - vegstables
2. Swedish new potatoes - vegetables
3. Swedish pancakes - vegetables
4. Wholemeal rice with some good stew - vegetables


Four places I'd rather be right now:

1. In bed (the time is right now 00.35).
2. Some place where it's not so hot at the moment ( we have had about +35 C degrees in the middle of the day this week). Perhaps Iceland!?
3. Gainesville, GA. USA ;-)
4. Australia perhaps! (It's "winter" there this time of the year).

Four persons I think will respond:

1. Anybody
2. Someone
3. Anyone
4. Perhaps YOU!

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I'd much rather be in Iceland right now as well!! =)

Eva Hagbjärn sa...

Tack för "Iceland"! ;-)

Judy sa...

Eva! You snuck this one in on me!!! I never was notified that you had blogged! I loved reading about you...glad that Gainesville made a positive impression on you when you came to visit. I hope we can get together again soon!!
Much love and warm hugs!
xo