söndag, februari 24, 2008

One Week...

…since I wrote the last time.
Today I’ve driven Bertil to Lund again, and tomorrow the surgery will take place at 7.55 am. He’s very good taken care of and he doesn’t want me to be there until earliest Tuesday or Wednesday, depending of how he feels.
He wants to be left alone the two first days after the surgery because he knows that he will feel sick, and he will spare me from seeing him like that. So I just have to accept his decision and wish. I will phone the hospital tomorrow afternoon as soon as I think the surgery is over.
The surgery will take about five hours.

A lovely little card to grandpa (morfar) Bertil from Agnes, 3, with pearls and everything. Agnes loves to potter (pyssla) with paper, scissors, crayons and so on.

HOPE YOU WILL HAVE A NICE DAY!

1 kommentar:

Judy sa...

Take care Eva.....you, and Bertil, and your girls are in our thoughts and prayers (but you already knew that!).

Kramar,
Judy