söndag, april 29, 2007

A Funny Little Man!

This funny little “stone” man has been lying on a stone wall at the backside of our house for many, many years. He’s just lying there, smiling and making me laugh every time I see him. It’s Anna (who else) that has painted him when she was living at home, so it has to be at least 12-15 years ago since he ended up there. Agnes use to ask where the “Gubbe” is when she’s here, playing outdoors. I have moved him around a little, so he doesn’t get bored just lying on the same spot all the time ;-) It’s funny how you can get used to small things in life. Don’t know what I will do if he moves or disappears to another place. If he wants to move, he has to move home to Anna’s stone wall at the backside of her house, no where else, if I have something to say about it.

Joking apart, I love my little funny “Gubbe”!

(Gubbe = old man, fellow).

2 kommentarer:

Judy sa...

Cute, cute, cute!
Hope you are feeling better!
Happy May Day to You!
xo

Anonym sa...

Thank you, I'm feeling better and better for each day. Am just a little bit tired.
Didn't know that you celebrated 1st of May "over there"!!

xo