Things you may not have known about me...
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. As a shop assistant in a small shop in Båstad where they were selling childrens clothes. "Båstads Barnbeklädnads affär" - "Båstad's Childrens Clothing Shop" (I was 15 years old).
2. "Märta Måås Fjätterström" in Båstad (just for one week in 1968. I couldn't stand it any longer).
3. As a bookbinder's at Båstads Tryckeri -"Båstad's Book Printer" (from 1968 to 1975).
4. As a subsituted kitchen assistant in all (five) schools in Båstad's municipality (from 1990 to 2002).
Four movies I would watch over and over again:
1. "The Calender girls"
2. "Billy Elliot"
3. "Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves"
4. "Bangkok Hilton"
Four places I have lived:
1. Gubbängen - Stockholm - Sweden
2. Farsta - Stockholm - Sweden
3. Troentorp - Båstad - Skåne - Sweden
4. Hov - Båstad - Skåne - Sweden
Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Oprah Winfrey Show
2. Skärgårds doktorn
3. Michael Parkinson
4. Midsumer Murders
Four places I've been on vacation:
1. Valluris - France
2. Gainesville - USA
4. Härjedalen - Sweden
Websites I visit daily:
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Wholemeal pasta with some pasta sauce - vegstables
2. Swedish new potatoes - vegetables
3. Swedish pancakes - vegetables
4. Wholemeal rice with some good stew - vegetables
Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. In bed (the time is right now 00.35).
2. Some place where it's not so hot at the moment ( we have had about +35 C degrees in the middle of the day this week). Perhaps Iceland!?
3. Gainesville, GA. USA ;-)
4. Australia perhaps! (It's "winter" there this time of the year).
Four persons I think will respond:
4. Perhaps YOU!