onsdag, april 22, 2009

Fixing in my garden

Yesterday I was fixing out in my so called garden. Even though I don’t have a lot of flower beds I want to have order in the garden, so I had a “spring cleaning” the whole afternoon.
I planted some more flowers in my pots, raked leafs and fixed some edges on the lawn and so forth.
I’m in fact very pleased with my self and my work, if I may say so ;-)
Down below you are able to see the result of my “hard work”=)





The grass has become very green even though it's very dry.

The roof on the extension at the backside of our house has not yet been repaired. =/ =(
It should have been done for about two years now, but every time it would have been done something else has always come in the way.
Bad weather, Bertil's illness and so on. Hopefully we will get it done this spring!!!!!!

Hopefully this will be a big Lavender bush some day ;-)

Mini Pensé

I planted two pots like this one because I wanted something nice infront of the house, but now when I look at these pictures they seems so tiny =(

The front door need some paint!!!!!


HAVE A NICE DAY!

2 kommentarer:

Judy sa...

Happy gardening! Perhaps you will come and garden with me for an afternoon? Remember: I am sickly! LOL

Kramar

Eva Hagbjärn sa...

I would love to help you out in your garden =)
Which afternoon suits you?

Oh, it’s too bad that we live so far away from each other. The whole Atlantic Ocean is in the way!

Kram